The Bush School Learn to Swim (BSLTS) Club accepts enrolment/registration for children aged 4 years up to those in school year 6 at the start of the season.
Enrolment Process - opens in October
Complete the online Membership Form and make payment via EFT or Bank Deposit (please see below for Active Kids Voucher information). A receipt will be made available to you within the first few weeks at the pool. New members, and those who would like to be re-graded from a previous season, should attend Grading Day - please wear swimmers so that grading can be completed.
EFT/Bank Deposit Details - please use surname in the description box
BSB: 032 089
A/C#: 21 1176
Active Kids Voucher
- The Active Kids program provides two $100 vouchers for parents, guardians and carers of school-enrolled children to use towards sport and active recreation costs each year.
- From 1 July 2019, parents, guardians and carers can apply for the second $100 Active Kids voucher.
- Voucher 1 is valid January to December and Voucher 2 is valid July to December.
- You cannot combine two vouchers to pay for a single activity in the same term even if the activity costs more than $100. The vouchers must be used for a separate program of activity or a different activity therefore only one voucher per child can be accepted.
- Members (or their parents) can apply for a voucher online at Service NSW.
- If you wish to claim an Active Kids Voucher, it must be verified before payment. Please submit the online Membership Form then send an email to email@example.com with child/ren name, date of birth and attach the voucher. We will reply with the payment amount required.
- Active Kids FAQ's